Rainbow Sky Designs

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Blog!

Yep, I have a new blog! Don't worry, it's not replacing this one, lol. I've started a new blog, which will be more personal. It will focus on my Project 365 journey, and my focus word for 2010. Rainbow Sky Designs will continue to live here at this blog, and I'm hoping to increase my design time this year, and have more and more freebies for you, and my secret goal is to find a home in which to sell a few of my designs. As I'm considering this goal, I'd love to hear from those of you who actually stop by here about whether or not you'd be interested, or willing, to pay a dollar or two for an alpha, or maybe $3 for a kit. Let me know what you think, and don't be afraid of hurting my feelings, I really want to hear what you have to say. In the meantime, if you're interested in seeing my P365 photos for this year, and in hearing a bit more about me and my life, please come on over and check out the new place. You can click HERE to get there.

2 comments:

funfliffy said...

hey Sally
HNY2010 to you !
thanks for linking me
i am adding u to my google reader
i wish i can write more..
but going to class rite now

cheers ~~

kristiannep said...

I would buy your stuff I love your alphas you've shared! I hope you have an awesome 2010!Kristianne25

Post a Comment